Change & Cancellation Policy
Complete payments are processed immediately upon reservation.
The payment is not-refundable.
The payment is non-creditable unless the guest submits their Reservation Change Request Form at least 72 hours before 12:01 am of the booked arrival day.
If a guest submits their Reservation Change Request Form within the 72 hour time frame: we regret to inform you that no credits or transfers will be given as we will be unable to rebook your campsite with such short notice.
No refunds or credits are issued for early departures for any reason.
No partial refunds or credits of non-refundable deposits are issued for changes in reservations that result in a lower overall cost.
No refunds or credits are issued due to guests being asked to leave after failing to adhere to the policies of Manitoulin Eco Park.
Group Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Admin Fees for Changes
All guest-initiated modifications to an existing reservation will be processed with payment of the $10 administrative fee per request/per reservation.
Deadline for Changing a Reservation
In order to best serve our guests and allow us to keep the Eco Park operational, we have instituted a policy related to cancellations during Covid conditions. Guests may provide shorter than usual notice to change your dates, or transfer your reservation to friends/family.
Changes can be made 72 Hours before 12:01 AM (00:01) of your scheduled arrival date.
Reservation Change Request Form
Should you need to make changes to your booking our staff are happy to help. Our change/cancellation form is here:
1. Transfer your booking to other available same-year dates
Because the Eco Park is breathtaking in all seasons!
When filling out the change form, let us know your new preferred arrival/departure dates.
We will invoice for the difference if:
• The total # of new nights exceeds your original booking
• The new booking falls on a more expensive dates
• The new booking includes additional persons / pets / etc
There will be no refunds if:
• The total # of new nights is less than the original booking
• The new dates are less expensive than the original
• There will be less persons / pets / etc.
2. Transfer your reservation to friends or family
We will invoice for the difference to your reservation taker if:
• They add extra nights
• They add pets, or more persons than are included in the original cost